I am gratified to see that Construction Law Journal has published a review of my book by Dr Hamish Lal, Adjunct Professor of Law at Sutherland School of Law. There are several words and phrases which would warm the cockles of any author’s heart:
- eminent in the field of construction law
- the full spectrum of potential arguments
- well researched
- There is no obvious gap or need for improvement in this book
- excellent point of reference to counsel, arbitrators, judges and construction industry professionals
- forces readers to think creatively
- an important compelling authority
- an influential text
The review in full is on my reviews page.
I hope it is not unduly selfish of me to hope that the review will be influential enough to persuade even more people to buy the book!